Flight changes and cancellations due to poor weather conditions, etc.
Changes and Cancellations
- Customers may change or cancel their reservations if their reserved flight is delayed or cancelled due to circumstances beyond ANA's control (e.g. typhoon, heavy snow).
- Reservation changes or cancellations are also accepted the day following the original departure date or later. Please complete the necessary procedures within the 10 days following the departure date on your reservation.
Handling Fees and Change Period
Handling fees do not apply when changing your ticket.
You can make changes with the same ticket you already have.
Please complete procedures for changing your flight within the 10 days following the departure date on your reservation.
You can change your flight to a flight with vacant seats within the 30 days following the departure date on your reservation.
- (Fares for which reservations can be changed: Flex Fare, Flex Roundtrip Fare, Flex Tickets for ANA@desk User, Flex Fare for ANA@desk User, Flex Fare for Tokyo-Osaka Shuttle, Shareholder's Benefit Discount, etc.)
- - You may also change your ticket to an open-ended ticket and use it at a later date.
- - If the validity period on your ticket lasts longer, you can use your ticket at a later date before it expires.
- (Fares for which reservations cannot be changed: Premium Basic Fare, Premium Value Fare, Basic Fare, Transit Basic 7 Fare, Value Fare, Transit Value 28 Fare, etc.)
- - You may only change your reservation once.
- *However, you will be able to change your reservation again if the flight you have changed to is also delayed or cancelled.
Changes customers can make themselves:
- 1) Changing connecting flights due to flight cancellations (if reservation records are the same)
- 2) Changing to another flight with the same itinerary due to flight cancellations (if reservation records are the same)
Changes that must be made through ANA@desk Support:
- 1) Changing connecting flight(s) due to cancellation of return flight (if reservation records differ)
- 2) Changing to another flight with the same itinerary due to flight cancellations (if reservation records differ)
- 3) Changing reservation to sector or route different to that of the original reservation
- 4) When traveling on a partially used Shareholder's Benefit Discount
[Convenient service] Changing your Flight through the ANA Website or Mobile Site
Customers can change their flights through the ANA website or the mobile site.
- *You will move to the ANA website.
- ■ Boarding
- Customers who have reserved their seats can use the SKiP service. Please proceed directly to security on the departure date.
- If you have not yet reserved a seat, please use the self-service check-in machines to complete boarding procedures.
Convenient ANA services
*You can still register your email address even if you have already made a reservation over the phone.